Add a healthy habit to your life cycle by preparing this easy and tasty salad as a side dish with your meals.
I used to think that preparing a salad takes a lot of time because of its ingredients.
After discovering this salad recipe, my eating habits changed. Yes! Believe it or not, a green salad can change your eating habits. In addition, change is essential. I talk about change in most of my blog articles because it is miraculous.
There is a full article here about finding your future self by accepting change.
Why should you eat and prepare a Salad?
Simple Benefits of Salad:
- It helps you with digesting your food.
- It contains numerous nutrients.
- It is a source of Iron because it is green.
- It boosts your immunity.
Based on my own experience, these benefits are facts. Therefore, healthy habits are always win-to-win habits.
Did you know that eating salad for breakfast is becoming a healthy trend? Check the Health Line article here to explore it is engaging.
Usual Green Salad
- Chopping board
- Chopping Knife
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 pcs Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar optional
- 1 pcs Lettuce any kind
- 3 pcs Cucumber
- 15 pcs Cherry tomatoes or 1 whole tomato
- ½ cup Fresh mint optional
- 1 pcs Green bell pepper if it's small use 2 pcs
- Wash your veggies very well using salt or white vinegar to clear all microbes.
- Drain the water from them very well! Especially the lettuce. If it's an iceberg lettuce, it is not necessary to wash.
- Chop the lettuce.
- Chop the cucumbers.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Chop the green bell pepper.
- Add the mint leaves; if they are large, I recommend to cut in halves.
- Add the salt on top of your veggies.
- Add the black pepper.
- Add the balsamic vinegar if you're using.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Mix well and enjoy!
And by following the above steps one by one, you will have a very delicious salad. Consider me; I tried putting an ingredient not following these steps, it went wrong. Do not forget to leave your feedback! I am always thrilled to read them and communicate with you.