Did you know that Fake and Delicious recipes are all over Pinterest? This veggie noodle is Chinese because it contains Soy Sauce.
Well, not necessarily call it Chinese, but I do. However, I love having this veggie noodle on weekends as a main dish because it is easy, tasty, and healthy.
Remember, you can always jump to the recipe down if you are in a hustle!
Why FAKE Chinese Veggie Noodle?
The Cruel Reality of Recipe Ingredients in Lebanon
If you need to cook a western meal, you should have a lot of money to buy its ingredients. The products are expensive because they arrive from western countries.
Moreover, you shall go to the supermarket; small grocery stores have basic cooking materials only.
Unfortunately, due to the economic crisis in Lebanon, not everyone can cook a Western meal.
I created this fake Chinese veggie noodle to feel like eating a Chinese meal.
DELICIOUS Chinese Veggie Noodle, Know why...
First, I love eating veggies because they are rich in nutrients. In addition, the body absorbs the veggies’ nutrients faster than the meat nutrients.
On the other side of this meal being mouth-watering and delicious, it is a simple one-pot meal.
Did I mention before that I love one-pot? I love those meals because I do the dishwashing.
I always do not prefer to wash the dishes. So if you hate to wash many dishes, try to cook this meal!
You will only use a cutting board, a knife, and a pot.
One-pot meals also help you with managing your time. You know how much time will it take you to finish preparing and cooking your meal.
Chinese Veggie Noodles
- Chopping board for veggies
- Chopping Knife for veggies
- 2 Pot 1 for spaghetti and the other is for frying veggies
- Wooden spoon for stirring
- Colander for spaghetti
- 200 g Carrots 4 medium-sized
- 2 pcs Green bell pepper medium size
- 2 pcs Red bell pepper medium size
- 2 pcs Yellow bell pepper medium size
- 1 pcs Green Chili optional
Spices and Sauce
- 250 g Noodles or spagetti
- 1¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Chinese powder
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1½ tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp Olive oil
- Chopp the veggies you have in a medium-thin stick shape.
- Boil water in a pot. I recommend having the pot ¾ full of water.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt with the spaghetti inside the boiling water. Let boil for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add 1½ tbsp of vegetable oil to the new pot.
- Add the chopped carrots, and mix often for 3 to 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, add the bell peppers and the chili if you used some.
- Mix well before closing the pot. Lower the heat to medium - low and mix every 1 minute.
- After 10 to 15 minutes of mixing, add the salt, black pepper, and the chinese powder.
- Mix until you notice the dead veggies.
- Add your spaghetti, with soy sauce and olive oil and mix well
- Stir fry your combination for 2 to 3 minutes on medium-low heat. Then serve with joy!
You can add more veggies to this recipe, but I only had these in my fridge. I recommend eating this meal as soon as it's done, aka hot!
The veggies you may add to this recipe are detailed more within the blog post. If you jumped directly to the recipe, go back and find out the fitting veggies to be added.